Jul 19, 2009
my result of PCR quantitative for HCV is 4.7x10IU/ml kindly tell me about this .is it very risky or normal.whatu suggest for me
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Your HCV viral load test is positive. I can't tell if that is truly 4.7 x 10 or 4.7 x 10 to some higher power number. You also don't indicate what the indications for this test were. I suggest you consult with your doctor or a liver specialist about these results.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sinus Infection An Ars Symptom?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute And HIV
- Ache In Testicles After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Fatigue After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.