Cd4 328 viral 233,000
Jul 11, 2009
I tested negative in December of 08 and positive in April 09 just got first labs back an I have tcell count of 328 an viral of 233,000 My doc retook labs to confirm this, my question is basically what should I do now? I was very positive attitude wise but now not so much, this is all new to me any help would be appreciated thanks.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Your doctor did the right thing in getting another set of labs. If those numbers are confirmed, I would recommend starting HIV treatment now. I am sure your doctor will come to the same conclusion.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Getting AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Groin Pain After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Anal Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Red Eyes After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Trouble Urinating After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.