Cd4 328 viral 233,000
Jul 11, 2009
I tested negative in December of 08 and positive in April 09 just got first labs back an I have tcell count of 328 an viral of 233,000 My doc retook labs to confirm this, my question is basically what should I do now? I was very positive attitude wise but now not so much, this is all new to me any help would be appreciated thanks.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Your doctor did the right thing in getting another set of labs. If those numbers are confirmed, I would recommend starting HIV treatment now. I am sure your doctor will come to the same conclusion.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Diarrhea After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can I Take Amoxicillin For Vaginal Infections?
- How Does Cervical Cancer Affect Your Reproductive System?
- Can High Thyroid Antibodies Affect Hiv Testing?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.