hcv hepatitis c lab results
Jul 11, 2009
i just received my blood test viral load result they are HCV RNA IU/ML 135 AND HCV RNA QN PCR 2.13- BEFORE THESE TESTS I WAS TOLD I WAS JUST EXPOSED TO THE VIRUS BUT NOW MY DOCTOR SAYS I HAVE IT WHAT IS YOUR FEELINGS OR KNOWLEDGE OF THESE RESULTS
Response from Dr. Holodniy
It is possible you have HCV infection. It depends on the context of why this test was taken, and whether other test results are consistent with HCV infection. I suggest you go back to your doctor and get some more information.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Percent Chance Of Getting Hiv If Stuck With A Contaminated Needle?
- How Accurate Are Current Hiv Tests At 5 Weeks?
- Can Somebody Get Infected With Hiv Through Drinking Infected Blood?
- Does Hep C Make You Lose Weight?
- A Low Cd4 Count And A Low Viral Load Count
- Marinol Appetite How Long To Take Effect
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.