ALT 65 and GGT 46.8

Dr Doc,

I have been diagnosed 3 motnhs ago with a cd4 of 210 and vl of 29,000. Have been on Atripla ever since.

Had my lab work done this week and saw my cd4 rise to 410 and VL undetectable (below 400).

My liver tests came back in range except for: ALT 65 and GGT 46.8.

I have not been exercising at all in the past two months and have gained about 10 pounds. I have also been eating greasy foods.

Last week a i had a cold and took Tylenol (with acetimenophen)for about 6 days and took bactrim from saturday till monday cause i freaked out about pcp.

Are these liver results probably due to been overweight, atripla, cold medication and greasy foods?

I was tested only for Hep B and was negative. The rest of my liver and kidney results where in range as well as my lipids and had a total cholestorel of 180. I am 29y.o., 5"11" tall adn wegih about 190lbs.

Thanx for your advice!

I think you likely made the diagnosis yourself. It's probably more related to the acetimenophen.

What Good is Undetectable
hcv hepatitis c lab results