hb s ab, qn
Jul 11, 2009
What exactly is this bood test used to determain. I am looking at old blood work and on every occaision this test has come back <2. I am hiv negagtive just got retested last month.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Evidence of hepatitis b virus infection or response to vaccine.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Genital Wart Treatment And Healing Time
- How Long After Unprotected Sex Does It Take To Know You May Have A Std?
- Do Pep Drugs Delay The Body In Producing Antibodies?
- Elisa Positive Western Blot Negative
- Facial Skin Care For Person With HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.