can you transmit hiv in others ways

i have been diagonosed as a possible elite controller i have been postive for 8 yr with an undetectable viral load and cd-4 of 700 to 800's i know these questions im gonna ask may sound gross but my toddler put my tooth brush in his/her mouth and i guess just sucked on it and put it down and my other tolder a little while back went in my trash can and found my tampon that had little blood on it and put it in mouth i guess can they be infected this way is it possible please help me at been at edge lately

Although the risk would be extremely low, it is difficult to state what the risk might be with any certainty.

Survival Rates
Marivoric