HPV / blood test
Jul 5, 2009
I recently had some blood testing done. Is there a "reading" that would indicate the presence of HPV?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
It depends on the clinical circumstances as to why the test was performed, and the specific kind of test that was done.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flaky Skin After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Handjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Thrush From Salt Water?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.