CD4 COUNT IS LESS THAN 4 & VERY HIGH VIRAL LOAD

I WANT TO KNOW IS THERE ANY MEDICINE FOR A PATIENT WHOSE CD4 COUNT IS LESS THAN 4 & WHO IS SUFFERING FROM SEVERE COUGH AND FREQUENT FEWER. I URGENTLY WANTS TO KNOW THE NAME OF THE DRUG HE IS ALSO SUFFERING FROM BRIETHLESS NESS. WE STAY AT MUMBAI, INDIA. HE WAS UNDER THE TREATMENT IN MUMBAI FOR LAST 7 YEARS AND THEN SIX MONTHS BACK THE DRUGS WERE NOT EFFECTIVE ON HIM & HE AGREED FOR CLINICAL RESEARCH BUT THERE ALSO HE WAS SUFFERING FROM COUGH. NOW THEY HAVE STOPPED HIS TREATMENT SINCE LAST ABOUT ONE MONTH & HE HAD STOPPED TAKING MEDICINE. LAST WEELK HE WAS FEELING VERY WEAK WITH BREATHLESSNESS SO WE WENT TO A PHYSICIAN AND A GLUCOSE BOTTLE WAS INJECTED WITH AMOXYLINE. NOW HE IS IN AYURVEDIC TREATMENT OF ARYA VAIDYA SALA KOTTAKAL AND HE IS ALSO TAKING CAROFIT, AND VITAMIN WITH ZINC SULPHATE.

This is a very complicated case. I don't know what you are referring to regarding the medicine. Clearly he needs HIV medications to get the virus under control and then be able to raise the CD4 count. If the virus has become resistant to those HIV meds, then if available, alternative HIV meds should be administered. In addition, antibiotics should be given to protect him from serious infections.

CD4 and Viral Load
CD4 Count: 741; Viral load of 50,000