|HBV-DNA Viral Load (real time PCR)
Jun 28, 2009
I am a HB carrier, my HBV-DNA detected is less than 6 IU/ml, what does it mean? Thank you
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
That HBV DNA is not detectable in blood plasma.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- People Diagnosed With Hiv Or Aids Suffered From Prejudice Or Discrimination
- How Long Do Lymph Nodes Stay Swollen After Getting Hiv?
- Is High Blood Pressure A Symptom Of Hiv?
- When Do Lymph Nodes Swell With Hiv?
- How Bad Will The Headaches Be When You Get Hiv?
- Painless Sores In Mouth And Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.