|HBV-DNA Viral Load (real time PCR)
Jun 28, 2009
I am a HB carrier, my HBV-DNA detected is less than 6 IU/ml, what does it mean? Thank you
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
That HBV DNA is not detectable in blood plasma.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From French Kissing
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Mutual Masturbation
- Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Elisa
- Swallowing Cum How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Giving Handjob?
- What Is The Risk Of Anal Fingering?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.