Jun 28, 2009
I am a infected man and I have a question. My blood results came back and it said that I have less than 48 copies in that sample of blood. Now I should also mention that my cd4 count is 848. I was once down to 3! So am I reading these results RIGHT?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
It may state that. You don't indicate what specific assay was used, but the less than, implies an undetectable viral load for that assay.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- 4 Fluids That Can Contain Hiv
- Will My Hair Grow Back After Syphilis Treatment?
- Why Does Chlamydia Infect Woman More Than Men?
- When You Have Genital Herpes How Often Will I Break Out?
- What Is The Difference Between Razor Burn And Herpes On The Vagina?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Cold Sores?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.