Jun 28, 2009
I am a infected man and I have a question. My blood results came back and it said that I have less than 48 copies in that sample of blood. Now I should also mention that my cd4 count is 848. I was once down to 3! So am I reading these results RIGHT?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
It may state that. You don't indicate what specific assay was used, but the less than, implies an undetectable viral load for that assay.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Percentage Of People Testing Positive At 4 Weeks For Hiv
- Why Does Having Chlamydia Increase The Risk Of Hiv Transmission?
- Can They Tell If You Have Hiv By A Urine Test?
- How Long Can The Aids Virus Live Exposed To Air?
- Hepatitis Symptoms White Yellow Tongue
- Neuropathy Pain On Top Of Foot
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.