Jun 21, 2009
MY CD 4 COUNT IS 250 AND MY VL 1S 9000 MY DOCTOR SUGGESTED THAT I START MEDICATION. I GUESS IM A LITTLE SCARED OF THE SIDE EFFECTS.I WAS DIAGNOSED A YEAR IS THAT NORMAL FOR MEDICATION THAT FAST. I FEEL NORMAL. I NOTICED I GET A LITTLE MORE COLDS THAN NORMAL. IS MY VL GOOD AT 9000? THANK YOU FOR YOUR IN PUT.
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swallowing Cum Do I Need To Get Tested For AIDS
- Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Eye Floaters Sign Of HIV Infection
- Is Dry Cough A Symptom Of Ars?
- Is Penis Discharge A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Swollen Lymph Nodes Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.