Jun 21, 2009
MY CD 4 COUNT IS 250 AND MY VL 1S 9000 MY DOCTOR SUGGESTED THAT I START MEDICATION. I GUESS IM A LITTLE SCARED OF THE SIDE EFFECTS.I WAS DIAGNOSED A YEAR IS THAT NORMAL FOR MEDICATION THAT FAST. I FEEL NORMAL. I NOTICED I GET A LITTLE MORE COLDS THAN NORMAL. IS MY VL GOOD AT 9000? THANK YOU FOR YOUR IN PUT.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Sex Toys?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Can Blood Work Tell If Had Hep B Vaccine?
- Can You Get Genital Warts If You've Never Had Sex?
- Can You Get Hepatitis From A Kiss?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.