Kind of a crazy question(most likely is)?

I know there is presently no cure for HIV. From what I understand, HIV has a low tolerance to cold temperatures(maybe just outside of the body). When the Buffalo Bills player was almost paralyzed, didn't they lower his internal temperature to help his body heal. Wouldn't lower the body temperature for a certain amount of time kill the HIV virus? Would that temperature kill the person/host too? Just curious. By the way, thank you for reply to a previous email. I still have 2 more weeks until I see my doctor and take a course of action. Man do I hate having my life kind of in a stand still. Just ready to get on with my life more than I have already.

Thank you

Lowering the temperature, or even freezing would not get rid of the virus. In fact we use freezing to store samples that have the virus in it, so we can go back to those samples, thaw them, and grow the virus.

My daughters viral load
Taking Med'S