My daughters viral load
Jun 21, 2009
Her viral load is now 3,700,000.00,How bad is that,her doc. told her that she had to loode 30 lbs. to undergo the therapy,please hel. How bad is this count? Thanks,
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Assuming this is a HIV viral load result, that is quite high. The significance depends in part on what the CD4 count is. I am not sure I understand the reason for needing to lose weight before starting treatment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Getting HIV Open Mouth Kissing
- Is Dry Cough An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Is Muscle Ache A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is White Spots A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Floaters After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.