Jun 21, 2009
I have positive hepatitis b surface antigen. A HBV DNA viral log of 3.637 log IU/ml, and HBV DNA POR quant of 4334 iu/ml. IS this a dangerous condition? CAn I be treated? Will my HBV DNA level ever get back to normal? I have an appointment to see a Gastroenterologist. What can doctors do with my condition. My liver funtion tests are all normal. Thanks,
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
These results indicate chronic HBV infection. The liver specialist will explain what these numbers mean and whether HBV treatment is indicated at this time.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Black Spots After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Blisters After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.