|HBV DNA positive
Jun 21, 2009
Test Report of HBV DNA is positive & HBV DNA copies/ml is 620000, what does it mean? and my HBeAg (elisa) is negative, Anti- HBe (competitive elisa) is positive, Anti- HBcLgM is negative.
MY liver is normal in size and shape and a bit coarse echotexter, no focal lesion is seen. intrahepatic vessels are well visualized. whats the resulte? is it posible to get free from virus and get HBsAg negetive. i want to get veccine if i can get qure.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
This likely represents chronic HBV infection. You need to discuss those results with a liver specialist.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is It Difficult For A Man To Contract Hiv From A Woman Through Normal Vaginal Intercourse?
- What Antibiotic Is Given To Aids And Hiv Patients?
- Sex During Menstruation Hiv Risks
- Which Type Of Cells Are Targeted By Hiv Virus?
- Should Athletes With Hiv Be Allowed To Play Sports?
- The Effects Of Untreated Hepatitis B Infection
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.