Recently Diagnosed - CB4 counts/percentage/VL - what do they mean
Jun 14, 2009
I am recently diagnosed with HIV. I believe I was infected many years ago (approx 10 plus) but am uncertain for sure. My results of my labs came back as follows:
VL: 16,000 CB4 Count: 273 Percentage: 22%
How are my numbers compared to the normal numbers? Am I very sick? I don't feel sick, so this whole thing has been extremely confusing, etc.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Seeing A Chiropractor For Buffalo Hump
- What Does It Mean When A Hepatitis C Test Is Non-reactive?
- Dose Hiv Cause White Spots In The Back Of The Throat?
- If Someone Touch My Anus Will I Get Hiv?
- How Many Times Do You Need The Hepatitis B Shot?
- Can U Get Hiv From Someone's Blood Getting In Your Food?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.