Jun 14, 2009
hi, my name is mohammed,26 years old, im married for 5 months now, i decided to make a blood test for both of us and i turned to be HIV 1 positive with 151 CD4 count,and my wife negative, and my only wish in this life is to have kids, the doctor gave me Atripla, yesterday i took my first tablette, my question is: when is the best time to try to have baby, and what is the most recommended way to do it? thank you very much
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You will need to discuss this with an HIV fertility specialist. It can be done but requires some special procedures.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Vagina After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Vaginal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Does Doxycycline Treat Both Chlamydia And Gonorrhea?
- Can I Drink Alcohol With Combivir And Viramune?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.