|Infection rates of HIV/AIDS on population
Jun 14, 2009
How much of the population is infected with HIV and developed AIDS?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You can check it out at the UNAIDS or WHO websites.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Which Nation Has The Highest Rate Of Hiv Infections?
- What Are The Populations Affected By Hiv Aids?
- What Population In North Carolina Is Affected With Hiv/aids?
- Rates Of HIV Infection In African American Women And Latino Population
- Can Any Medications Make Neuropathy Worse?
- Reasons Why Hepatitis C Test Be Positive
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.