|Infection rates of HIV/AIDS on population
Jun 14, 2009
How much of the population is infected with HIV and developed AIDS?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You can check it out at the UNAIDS or WHO websites.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Regions Of The World Have The Highest Rates Of Hiv Infection?
- Can It Take 10 Years For Hiv And Aids To Show Up?
- Chance Of Getting Hiv From One High Risk Sexual Exposure
- Can Hiv Be Spread By Two Negative People?
- When The Doctor Check Your Blood Can They See If You Have Hiv?
- Truvada Pep
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.