|i dont really know
Jun 6, 2009
well i got my labs back today this is the second time ive taken them and my cd4 was 510 which is lower than my last time by a 100 and my viral was 10,000 higher which it came back at 67000 when do you think i need to start taking meds?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
you don't indicate what your CD4 percent was for both time points. I suspect that your CD4 percent has not changed significantly (< 3% difference). A viral load increase of 10,000 is also not significantly different. For significant viral load changes, we look for differences that are 3 times up or down of the value. So in total, I don't think there is likely any real differences of either value between those two time points.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Tongue After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Touching Vaginal Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Protected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.