i dont really know

well i got my labs back today this is the second time ive taken them and my cd4 was 510 which is lower than my last time by a 100 and my viral was 10,000 higher which it came back at 67000 when do you think i need to start taking meds?

you don't indicate what your CD4 percent was for both time points. I suspect that your CD4 percent has not changed significantly (< 3% difference). A viral load increase of 10,000 is also not significantly different. For significant viral load changes, we look for differences that are 3 times up or down of the value. So in total, I don't think there is likely any real differences of either value between those two time points.

Huge Spike In Viral Load
Low HDL, LDL, Cholesterol, but high triglycerides?