|Is 9200779 a high viral load
Jun 6, 2009
the virus is HIV and i would like to know if this is a high viral load or normal and nothing to worry about thanks for your help
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Happens When Two People Who Have Herpes Have Unprotected Sex?
- What Else Causes Genital Warts Other Then Hpv?
- What Can Happen If Hpv Goes Untreated?
- What Are The Chances Of Transmitting Chlamydia After One Time?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Through Unprotected Sex?
- Is Tea Tree Oil Used For Bacterial Vaginosis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.