no meds for 9 years doctors keep me off
May 30, 2009
living with hiv since 2000 and started meds the first 3 months i didnt like it so i stopped the treatment myself. saw a different doctor and since then doctor keeps me off the meds my cd4 is 676 should i ever start it again since its been 9 years
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will I Still Have Symptoms After Being Treated For Chlamydia?
- Where Does Herpes Virus Originate?
- What Will Happen If You Have Herpes And Don't Get Treatment?
- What Can I Use To Stop The Itching Of The Shingles?
- Risks Of Unprotected Sex With Inactive Herpes
- Topical Antifungal For Angular Chelitis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.