|no meds for 9 years doctors keep me off
May 30, 2009
living with hiv since 2000 and started meds the first 3 months i didnt like it so i stopped the treatment myself. saw a different doctor and since then doctor keeps me off the meds my cd4 is 676 should i ever start it again since its been 9 years
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Testicles Could I Have HIV
- Chills After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.