|HBV viral load
May 30, 2009
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Hard to tell. Other tests need to be performed to determine whether chronic infection is present. You should discuss this with your doctor.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Happens If Neuropathy Is Left Untreated?
- Would Trichomoniasis Or Chlamydia Show Up After A Few Years
- Where On Your Body You Can Get Herpes?
- When You Get The Shingles Vaccine Can You Still Get An Outbreak?
- What Is The Difference Between Herpes And Shingles?
- What Is The Chlamydia And Gonorrhea Test Called?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.