|HBV viral load
May 30, 2009
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Hard to tell. Other tests need to be performed to determine whether chronic infection is present. You should discuss this with your doctor.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Should I Get Test For AIDS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared To Get Tested
- Burning Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.