HBV-DNA VIRAL LOAD Result: 10 IU/ml.
May 30, 2009
my HBV-DNA VIRAL LOAD Result is 10 IU/ml. i just want to know if this is communicable and is it a low result? thank You..
Response from Dr. Holodniy
It is a low result. Other factors are associated with communicability and suggest you discuss that with your doctor or a liver specialist.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If You Are Hiv Positive Are You Able To Get Disability Benefits?
- Hiv Transmission By Urine
- Does Prednisone Cause Thrush?
- At What Stage In The Hiv Virus Does Kaposi's Sarcoma Develop
- Is It Difficult For Heterosexuals To Get Hiv?
- Can A Cbc Tell If There Is Hiv On A Person Who Has Not Been Tested For Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.