|HBV-DNA VIRAL LOAD Result: 10 IU/ml.
May 30, 2009
my HBV-DNA VIRAL LOAD Result is 10 IU/ml. i just want to know if this is communicable and is it a low result? thank You..
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
It is a low result. Other factors are associated with communicability and suggest you discuss that with your doctor or a liver specialist.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Penis Discharge After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Shingles After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Can Two People Who've Never Had Sex Get Std?
- Signs And Symptoms Of Being Sick
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.