May 30, 2009
There are studies that suggests natural conceiving in serodiscordant couples is possible if the infected partner is on antiretroviral therapy for more than six months and undetectable. The drug Isentress seems to be the best drug in decreasing virus amount in semen and it is also studied for PrEP use. How long it will take to eliminate completely HIV in seminal fluid?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
I don't think we know the answer to that question.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Test After Sex With A Prostitute
- Should I Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute?
- Black Spots After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Red Eyes After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.