Relatively High CD4 and Low Viral Load

I believe that I was infected with HIV a little over a year ago (I think I can pinpoint the activity and the seroconversion illness) though it is possible that it was more recent (dated the same partner until February). I tested positive 3 months ago and just recently got my first labs back. My CD4 count is 796 and my VL is 414. My question is this: Assuming that I have been infected for over a year, I could guess I'm at my set point. Some things I've read indicate that even if I'm only 3 months into infection I could also potentially be at my set point. Is it possible for your viral load to go down significantly then rebound back up before you hit your true set point or do you consider set point when it just gets as low as it's going to get without meds?

I think given where your CD4 count is (in the normal range), you are likely to have a low, but detectable viral load.

CD4 jumps and plummets. Why?
boyfriend undetectable