have you seen these numbers???**
May 23, 2009
Have you ever seen such good numbers in a HIV positive person who is not on medication or on medication for that matter? CD4 abs:1121, 52.7%, cd8 abs 418, 20%, cd4/cd8 ratio: 2.7 ?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes, you are one of the lucky few.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV If You Are Using A Condom?
- How Much Does Treatments For Hiv Aids Cost?
- Getting Rid Of Herpes Simplex Virus
- How To Treat Loss Of Appetite When You Are Hiv Positive?
- Can You Contract HIV From Precum Touching Vagina?
- Can You Get AIDS From Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.