have you seen these numbers???**
May 23, 2009
Have you ever seen such good numbers in a HIV positive person who is not on medication or on medication for that matter? CD4 abs:1121, 52.7%, cd8 abs 418, 20%, cd4/cd8 ratio: 2.7 ?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes, you are one of the lucky few.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- The Longest Anyone Has Lived With Hiv
- Why Is It That Some People Contract Hiv And Some Don't?
- Saliva And Hiv Transmission
- When A Person Is Incarcerated Do They Get Tested For Hiv And Std?
- What Is The Longest It Takes Hiv Antibodies To Show Up?
- How Families Deal With A Family Member With Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.