Hepatitis C RNA, PCR, Qualitative question
May 23, 2009
Can you explain about the limit of detection of Hepatitis C RNA, PCR, Qualitative test? If it is 50IU/ml, does it mean that it may not detect the qty below 50IU/ml?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Five Body Fluids That Transmit Hiv
- Can A Man Give A Woman Hiv By Pulling Out Before Ejaculation?
- Are Sore Throat Aches Pains Fatigue Fever Chills Hiv Symptoms?
- What Medication Is Used To Treat Chlamydia?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes From Infected Person?
- What If You Have Sex One Week Before A Herpes Outbreak?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.