|Hepatitis C RNA, PCR, Qualitative question
May 23, 2009
Can you explain about the limit of detection of Hepatitis C RNA, PCR, Qualitative test? If it is 50IU/ml, does it mean that it may not detect the qty below 50IU/ml?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Testicles After Licking Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Mouth After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Thrush After Happy Ending Worried I Have HIV
- Can Oral Thrush Cause Burning Sensation?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.