|Hepatitis C RNA, PCR, Qualitative question
May 23, 2009
Can you explain about the limit of detection of Hepatitis C RNA, PCR, Qualitative test? If it is 50IU/ml, does it mean that it may not detect the qty below 50IU/ml?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Herpes Ever Be Cured?
- What To Do If You Have Been Exposed To Herpes?
- What Pills Can You Take To Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis Or A Yeast Infection?
- What Kind Of Doctor Should I See For Hpv?
- What Is The Bacteria That Causes Gonorrhea?
- What Do Genital Herpes Look Like When They First Start?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.