|Viral Load Calculation
May 17, 2009
How do i convert log10 copies/ml to copies/ml
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
If you don't have a calculator, the rough rule is 1 log = 10, 2 log = 100, 3 log= 1000, 4 log=10,000, 5 log = 100,000. So values between those numbers like 14,000 would 4.14 log10.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Cold Feet After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Nipple Biting Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Penis After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.