Viral Load Calculation
May 17, 2009
How do i convert log10 copies/ml to copies/ml
Response from Dr. Holodniy
If you don't have a calculator, the rough rule is 1 log = 10, 2 log = 100, 3 log= 1000, 4 log=10,000, 5 log = 100,000. So values between those numbers like 14,000 would 4.14 log10.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Skin After Precum Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Vaginal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Stinging Pain After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Is Measles A Std?
- Other Causes Of Trichomoniasis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.