May 17, 2009
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You need HIV treatment immediately. In addition, you need to start some antibiotics to protect you from serious HIV associated infections and an antifungal medication to treat the yeast infection in your mouth.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Should I Get Tested After Receiving Oral Sex?
- Is Sore Throat A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Vaginal Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Are Genital Warts Deadly?
- Inside Of Mouth Symptoms Of Std's
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.