Low Engergy & RBC
May 17, 2009
I've been poz for 15 yrs., many OIs & combos, but my RBC has been consistently low (in the upper 3's) for years. Crit and Hemoglobin thus also barely at the low end of normal. WBC seems okay. I suffer with chronic fatigue--would Procrit or something else make sense for me? (current CD4 600, VL undet. on Atripla)
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Perhaps, assuming you have been worked up for why your counts are low and so all other causes for anemia have been ruled out.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Getting HIV Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Herpes After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Symptoms Of Vaginal Bleeding Headache Low Back Pain Cramping
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.