Chance of my friend getting infected

My friend's husband was diagnosed with AIDS with CD4 count of 20 and Lymphoma 2 weeks ago. My friend test was negative for HIV. They are married for 10 yrs and she claims that they always had unprotected sex.

My question is what is the chance of she getting infected with Virus, and how long should she follow up with test for HIV? What is the prognosis for her husband.

Thnak you very much for your help in adavance.

She will need followup HIV testing at one month and about 6 months after the first test. Her husband has very advanced HIV disease and a serious malignancy on top of that. HIV treatment can be effective and helping the immune system recover, but chemotherapy for the lymphoma (depending on the type of lymphoma, extent and location) will be rough.

cd 4 course part 2
Low Engergy & RBC