cd 4 course part 2
May 17, 2009
i am not on meds. my cd 4count only dropped 1% . in that normall. would i be considered a ltnp? i am undectable and always have been thanks. question before cd course
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You didn't indicate how long you have been infected. Your numbers are very good and if this trend continues or has continued over a period of years then yes you will likely be a nonprogressor.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Vaginal Fluid How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- What Are The Odds Of Getting HIV From Erotic Massage?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Swollen Glands After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.