cd 4 course part 2
May 17, 2009
i am not on meds. my cd 4count only dropped 1% . in that normall. would i be considered a ltnp? i am undectable and always have been thanks. question before cd course
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You didn't indicate how long you have been infected. Your numbers are very good and if this trend continues or has continued over a period of years then yes you will likely be a nonprogressor.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Should I Get Tested After Rubbing Stripper?
- Should I Get Tested After Touching Toilet Seat?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Sucking Breast?
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Sucking Penis?
- Could Shingles Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Should I Get Tested
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.