HCV RNA viral load is 0.3 IU/microlitre, what is the severity?
May 17, 2009
Response from Dr. Holodniy
That is a very low IU number. Not knowing the context of why the test was obtained, you need to consult with your doctor or a liver specialist as to its significance.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Chances Of Transmitting Chlamydia After One Time?
- What Are My Chances Of Getting Chlamydia From Someone Who Already Has It?
- What Antibiotics Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
- Uv Light For Genital Warts
- Typical Acute Retroviral Syndrome Disease Progression
- The Risk Of Catching Gonorrhea From A Single Act Of Sexual Intercourse
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.