|HCV RNA viral load is 0.3 IU/microlitre, what is the severity?
May 17, 2009
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
That is a very low IU number. Not knowing the context of why the test was obtained, you need to consult with your doctor or a liver specialist as to its significance.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Vagina After Condom Inside Out Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Protected Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Mouth After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hep B From Dried Blood?
- How Long Does It Take For The Results Of A Hepatitis B Test?
- Staph Infection In The Vaginal Area
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.