HCV RNA viral load is 0.3 IU/microlitre, what is the severity?
May 17, 2009
Response from Dr. Holodniy
That is a very low IU number. Not knowing the context of why the test was obtained, you need to consult with your doctor or a liver specialist as to its significance.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Getting HIV Insertive Anal Sex
- Is Headache An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Is Oral Ulcers A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Itchy Scrotum After Touching Vaginal Fluid Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Vaginal Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can A Blood Test Tell You If You Have An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.