HCV RNA viral load is 0.3 IU/microlitre, what is the severity?
May 17, 2009
Response from Dr. Holodniy
That is a very low IU number. Not knowing the context of why the test was obtained, you need to consult with your doctor or a liver specialist as to its significance.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Mutual Masturbation
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom
- Swallowing Cum Risk Of Getting AIDS
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Razors?
- Are Swollen Lymph Nodes A Symptom Of HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.