|HCV RNA viral load is 0.3 IU/microlitre, what is the severity?
May 17, 2009
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
That is a very low IU number. Not knowing the context of why the test was obtained, you need to consult with your doctor or a liver specialist as to its significance.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How To Meet Hiv Positive Men?
- Undetectable Hiv Positive Woman And Negative Man Transmission Risk
- Should You Get Tested Again For Hiv If Your First Test Come Back Negative?
- If I Am Hiv Positive How Can I Get Help With My Mortgage?
- Would My Obgyn Contact Me If My Hiv Results Came Back
- Used A Condom What Percentage Of Getting Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.