Truth About Statistics
May 17, 2009
I am really amazed about the truth of the spread of HIV in USA as reflected by the statistics given there in. While in other countries the spread of Aids from the time it was discovred has spread exponetially, in SA it has remain at one million since 1989 - in a country with high immigration rate, high promiscuity and a very big and extremely mobile population. Can we have some truthful answer?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I guess you'll have to ask the WHO about the accuracy of all the statistics.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does It Take To Become Infected With Hiv After Exposure?
- Is Heat Rash A Symptom Of Hiv?
- How Do You Treat Thrush Mouth In Adults?
- What Is Risk Of Hiv From Unprotected Sexual Exposure?
- Whats The Difference Between Hiv And Full Blown Aids?
- Can A Cbc Tell If There Is Hiv On A Person Who Has Not Been Tested For Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.