May 17, 2009
Hi, I am 22 years addict male.i was HBsAg + before 5 years. Now after 5 years i decided to get all my blood tests in order to start treatment.I m confused having Lab reports.Just make me understand if something can be possible. Result were HBsAg +, HBcIgG -, HBcIgM -, HBeAg -, HBV PCR -DNA not detected.What should i do?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You need to see a liver specialist and discuss whether any further workup or treatment is required at this point.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Risk Of Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Blisters After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Urine After Sharing Dildos Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Cold Feet After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Touching Anus Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.