Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

need answers

my son was just told he is hiv positive i live in a different state. he is the type not to worry me and need to know if i should go home to help him.does he have long ?

You would need to have some understanding of where he is on the HIV infection spectrum (i.e. asymptomatic with normal CD4 cells counts and low HIV viral load or he has AIDS with very low CD4 counts) and whether he is on HIV treatment or not. TheBody website has lots of good information about the infection that you can also tap into.

Test recommendations?
Story HBV