undetectable viral load
May 17, 2009
I am not not on treatment, the last time my viral load was 1500 and I would like to make it undectectable. What nutions should I focus on? I eat healthy, exercise, walk and take supplements A-Z
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate what your CD4 count is, but given the viral load, it is likely relative high. I think it is unlikely though that your viral load will go to undetectable without HIV meds. However, everything you are currently doing will help maintain your immune system in good shape to control the virus in the absence of HIV meds.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hiv From Just Touching The Vagina?
- I Am Hiv Postive I Feel Tired All The Time
- What's The Difference Between Trichomoniasis And Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Type Of Cream Is Good For Using On Shingles?
- What Over The Counter Products Can Help Prevent Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Do Herpes Warts First Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.