undetectable viral load

I am not not on treatment, the last time my viral load was 1500 and I would like to make it undectectable. What nutions should I focus on? I eat healthy, exercise, walk and take supplements A-Z

Thanks

You don't indicate what your CD4 count is, but given the viral load, it is likely relative high. I think it is unlikely though that your viral load will go to undetectable without HIV meds. However, everything you are currently doing will help maintain your immune system in good shape to control the virus in the absence of HIV meds.

Do my labs suggest non-progression, Really appreciate an answer.
cd4 % variation