|way cd8 salls not incraesed in som of infected way ?
May 10, 2009
way cd4 not incraesed in som infected ?plaes anser me.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Whether CD4 or CD8 cels are increased in HIV infection depends on the underlying immune system of the person, the type of virus they were infected with and whether HIV treatment was started.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- List Of Ways You Can Get Infected With Hiv
- Blood In Urine After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.