|Real time pcr vs Pcr Rna
May 10, 2009
Hi Whats the difference if any between a Real time PCR vs PCR RNA? It seems to me like a Real time pcr is more likely to quantify non B subtypes? True?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
No, not necessarily.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If I Got Vaccine Against Hep B Should I Be Reactive To Testing?
- Will Syphilis Recur If You Already Have It?
- Will Gonorrhea Go Away After You Get A Shot?
- Which Cells Are Affected By Herpes?
- What Do Herpes Outbreaks Look Like On The Body?
- What Are The Characteristics Or Identities Of Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.