Real time pcr vs Pcr Rna
May 10, 2009
Hi Whats the difference if any between a Real time PCR vs PCR RNA? It seems to me like a Real time pcr is more likely to quantify non B subtypes? True?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
No, not necessarily.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When You Get Hiv When Do The Flu-like Symptoms Happen?
- How Do You Clear Up Dark Marks On Skin In Hiv Patients?
- Are Certain Blood Types More Likely To Get Hiv?
- Can Hiv Make You Tired And Cold?
- How Much Acidophilus Should I Take For Thrush?
- If A Man Is Infected With Hiv Can He Pass It On To His Unborn Child?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.