|Real time pcr vs Pcr Rna
May 10, 2009
Hi Whats the difference if any between a Real time PCR vs PCR RNA? It seems to me like a Real time pcr is more likely to quantify non B subtypes? True?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
No, not necessarily.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Vagina After Anal Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Condom Leak Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling Lips After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.