Real time pcr vs Pcr Rna
May 10, 2009
Hi Whats the difference if any between a Real time PCR vs PCR RNA? It seems to me like a Real time pcr is more likely to quantify non B subtypes? True?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
No, not necessarily.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Do You Know If You Have Anal Cancer?
- Black Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Touching Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Kissing Cut On Lip Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.