Real time pcr vs Pcr Rna
May 10, 2009
Hi Whats the difference if any between a Real time PCR vs PCR RNA? It seems to me like a Real time pcr is more likely to quantify non B subtypes? True?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
No, not necessarily.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Does Bactrim Treat Chlamydia?
- Frequent Watery Vaginal Discharge With Bad Odor
- Will Cephalexin Treat Chlamydia?
- Are Purple Bumps On Side Of Mouth Cheeks A Sign Of Hiv?
- Can You Get HIV From A Dog Licking Your Vagina?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.