tranmisssion of viral loads
May 10, 2009
Alot of people say when your viral loads undetetable its hard 2 transmit then a person with a high viral load i know tricky. Me and my baby dad had unprotected sex am poz with my cda cells 1;218 virals 414
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You are correct. It is hard to transmit but not impossible, given that HIV exists within cells in bodily fluids despite an undetectable viral load in blood plasma.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Hiv Patients Lose Belly Fat?
- If You Have Sex With A Girl And Another Without A Condom Do I Have Hiv?
- How Many Time Does It Take To Have Sex With A Person Hiv Positive For You To Get It?
- How Long After Exposure Will Hiv Symptoms Occur?
- White Thrush Under Tongue
- How Do I Get Rid Of Thrush In My Mouth?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.