What does this mean (Blood Test)
May 10, 2009
HBsAg 317.51 S/N REACTIVE Anti Hbe_2 0.40 S/CO REACTIVE HBe_2 0.24 S/CO NONREACTIVE HCV_3 0.61 S/CO NONREACTIVE
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Likely chronic HBV infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Foods Can't Hiv Positive People Eat?
- How Long Can Hiv Survive In Saliva?
- Are Nose Bleeds A Symptom Of Hiv?
- Will Genital Warts Eventually Go Away And Not Flare Up Again?
- What Kind Of Antibiotics Can You Use To Treat Shingles?
- What If Antibiotics Did Not Clear Up My Bacterial Vaginosis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.