|HIV and Kidney Mass
May 3, 2009
Is there a connection between HIV+ and acquiring kidney mass? I will receive a laproscopic partial nephrectomy.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Possibly. You don't indicate what your CD4 count is or whether and what HIV treatment you may be receiving. Certain tumors and infections could be more likely to occur in someone with AIDS because of a poor immune system. But many things can be causing a mass in the kidney.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Hiv Cause Kidney Infection?
- Pain In Balls After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Smx/tmp Cure Trichomoniasis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.