about abdominal ultrasound results
May 3, 2009
I'm a HBV carrier and just did Liver ultrasound exam several days ago. The result is: somewhat starry sky appearance of the liver noted which can sometimes be associated with hepatitis;suggestion of slight hepatocellular changes in the liver. Does that means I have liver cirrhosis? Thank you.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Probably not, but the results have to put in context with all your other lab tests and clinical condition.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does HIV Cause Penis Discharge?
- Is Blood In Semen A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Itchy Skin A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Fever After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does It Take For Symptoms From A Std To Show Up?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.