occult hbv?

I had a risky exposure of 2/08 and tested low 770 on a hbv viral load count on 12/08 but with negative antibody and antigen (80 alt/ast) retested the hbv viral load count on 1/09 was undectable alt/ast 160 then again on 4/09 undectable alt 43/43 (no meds)dr. thinks + viral load was a lab error. However I disagree with my symptons elevated liver enzymes from 40/180 migration aches and pains, muscle pain, and nausea. neg for hcv and hcv viral load count. neg for hiv and hep a. I have been to the ER (32) times in the last year. Liver biopsy only showed fatty liver. What additional testing would you suggest? The pain in the right rib cage area is so horrible I never had any symptons prior the risky exposure.

Many things could cause the liver enzymes to be elevated, and viral hepatitis is but one of them. I suggest you keep your appointment and have that doctor work you up.

Can HIV progress to Aids in 90 Days based on my Labs
T Cell Panel Results