|Hep B Core Ab, Igm
May 3, 2009
Lab results positive Negative <0.1 s/co ratio 0.0-0.9 negative: <0.8. What does this mean? Chronic or Acute? Does igm panel mean I was recenctly exposed?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Meaning Of Chlamydia Igm Negative?
- Is Sore Throat A Symptom Of Ars?
- Is White Tongue An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Coated Tongue After Topping Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.