|hb viral dna
May 3, 2009
what does 2.9 log iu/ml
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
That is the same as 800 international units (IU) or about 4,000 copies/ml.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Can Be Done To Rid The Pain Of Nerve Damage From Shingles?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- What Are The Long Term Effects Of Gonorrhea?
- Testing Positive For Herpes With No Symptoms
- Symptoms Of Shingles In Women
- Symptoms Of Genital Herpes The Day After Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.