hb viral dna
May 3, 2009
what does 2.9 log iu/ml
Response from Dr. Holodniy
That is the same as 800 international units (IU) or about 4,000 copies/ml.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Kind Of Doctor Treats Shingles?
- What Is There That Has Symptoms Similar To Genital Herpes?
- What Does Genital Herpes Look Like On Men?
- What Causes Recurring Yeast Infections And Bacteria Vaginosis?
- What Are The Long Term Effects Of Herpes?
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Bacterial Vaginitis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.