hb viral dna
May 3, 2009
what does 2.9 log iu/ml
Response from Dr. Holodniy
That is the same as 800 international units (IU) or about 4,000 copies/ml.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Oral Ulcers A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Burning Urethra After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Condom Leak Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does The Hepatitis A Vaccine Work?
- Sexually Transmitted Disease That Cause Numbness
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.