One positive, One negative HTLV test, why should I believe the third one?

I am in the process of a medical work up for kidney donation to my 9 year old son. Everything was cleared except a HTLV I&II test. Emory got a postive through Western Blot so I went to infectious disease doctor that is well know in GA. He sent my blood work to Spectrium Labs (not sure on the spelling fo the lab) and it was negative. Emory is reconsidering me and ask for me to do a PCR test through Western Blot. I don't have any history to suggest that I should have this virus. My mother does not because she was the first kideny donor, my husband has a test and was negative. I have never done any drugs or have blood transfusions. Should I rely on this results of the PCR or is there a test of all test that I will know for sure? My son's health is depending on this test to be correct. I don't want to give him my kidney to find that the negative should have been positive either. The P19, P24 were strong + and GD21, rgp46-I was a weak + everything else was Neg on the first one. The second one, my doctor called me and said great news, I am sending Emory the negative results. Thank you for your time.

You another test.

HVC RNA QN PCR TEST
First results