insurance

My insurance company canceled my insurance. Blue Cross Blue Shield in GA. It was for nonpayment. They refused to reinstate the policy. What can i do? is there private insurance i can obtain as i am HIV+

Response from Ms. Franzoi

Failure to pay premium is a justifiable reason for an insurance company to cancel coverage. It could be very difficult to obtain coverage unless you were to become employed at a company that offered a group health plan to its employees. You could try to apply for an individual policy and if you are denied, there might be some state-sponsored benefits avaialable. However, I don't know what is available in Georgia.

P.S. NOW ON Atripla
HVC RNA QN PCR TEST