P.S. NOW ON Atripla
Apr 26, 2009
P.S. I neglected to add, to the email just sent below, that one year ago I was switched from Sustiva/Truvada to Atripla. Could it be that Sustival/Truvada was more successful in keeping my viral load down? Thank you.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
It would be unlikely that there was any difference caused in your viral load results between these two combinations/preparations.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can I Get Hiv From Spit In Eye?
- Can Having A Herpes Outbreak Cause A False Positive Hiv Test?
- How Big Do Lymph Nodes Get With Hiv?
- In The Earliest Stage Of Hiv Infection Can Symptoms May Be Mistaken For The Flu
- Neuropathy And Benzodiazepine
- When You Get Hiv When Do The Flu-like Symptoms Happen?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.