|P.S. NOW ON Atripla
Apr 26, 2009
P.S. I neglected to add, to the email just sent below, that one year ago I was switched from Sustiva/Truvada to Atripla. Could it be that Sustival/Truvada was more successful in keeping my viral load down? Thank you.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
It would be unlikely that there was any difference caused in your viral load results between these two combinations/preparations.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blisters After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.