|What about B-cells and NK cells?
Apr 26, 2009
Hi dr. Holodniy!
My last results showed 400 CD4 with CD4% 20 and CD8-1262 and CD8% 63. But one thing I am interested - HIV is known to kill CD4 cells and the CD8 cells count rises, right?
But why the other Lymphocites cells are so low?
My B cells (CD19+ Lymphocites) are 5% (in health person should be 6-23%).
And NK cells (CD56+) are 7% which is too in the very low range (normal range considered 6-31% in my lab).
Thanks. Be well.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
I would not be concerned about those percentages of cells.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Tongue Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Blowjob From A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Itchy Balls After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rash After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.